So you received the diagnosis you were dreading? Sis, we feel your pain, and trust us … we have been where you are. It is a devastatingly scary time in your life, but you are strong enough to endure whatever obstacle is coming your way.
Learning you have fibroids is one of the scariest moments of your life—suddenly you are doubting yourself as a woman. You ask yourself:
- Will I be able to have a baby?
- Are they cancerous?
- Will they trigger other underlying issues, or affect my health in other ways?
The truth is, with the right information and the proper resources you can stop them in their tracks and END FIBROIDS for good.
What are uterine fibroids? They are non-cancerous tumors that grow in and around the uterus. They are quite common and most women of reproductive years develop fibroids. In many cases, they are harmless and they may not even show any signs or symptoms. But this doesn’t mean you can ignore them. Sometimes fibroids become quite large and lead to complications like severe abdominal pain, heavy menstrual cycles and reproductive problems later in life.
But, research has shown that you can improve your symptoms by consulting an expert and making certain lifestyle changes.
Here are some do’s and don’ts you can follow to manage your fibroids:
- Opt for a healthy diet: Nutrition plays a significant role when it comes to fibroids. The foods you eat can either FIGHT FIBROIDS or FEED THEM! Cruciferous vegetables are foods that are excellent allies to help your body fight and shrink fibroids in conjunction with your treatment plan! For instance, kale is high in indole-3-carbinol, which can help prevent the development of estrogen-driven tumor production. And, Bok Choy is a powerhouse cruciferous vegetable that helps to boost detoxifying enzymes in the liver that help FIGHT FIBROIDS.
- Keep blood pressure under check: There is a strong link between fibroids and high blood pressure. If your blood pressure levels are elevated, talk to your doctor to come up with a blood pressure management plan that may include changes in diet, lifestyle or medication.
- Exercise: A form of Chinese medicine, Medical Qigong helps to exercise the internal organs that play a critical role in supporting the body in fighting fibroids. Other great exercises include walking, yoga, aerobics, swimming or any other forms of exercise are good as they help in lowering the BMI. Exercise also helps to keep your blood pressure down.
- Keep stress at bay: When the body is under stress it releases a hormone called cortisol. Studies show that cortisol can help trigger both the development and growth of fibroids by fueling the hormone imbalances at their root. Relaxing techniques like yoga, massage and breathing exercises can be quite beneficial. They also can help relieve menstrual pain.
- Do not eat junk food: Food laden with sugar and salt, which may lead to weight gain, should be avoided. Eliminate what we call the Toxic 8:
- Fast Food
- Processed/Junk Food
- Refined Foods/Carbohydrates
- Do not ignore weight: Very large uterine fibroids can weigh several pounds or even push other organs. If you have been diagnosed with uterine fibroids, you should strive to maintain a healthy weight by exercising regularly and eating a healthy diet.
- Don’t smoke: Women who smoke have a higher risk of developing fibroids as compared to women who do not smoke. By reducing the amount of oxygen that reaches the pelvic region, smoking can increase menstrual pain. If you do smoke, quit smoking. If you don’t, avoid second-hand smoke.
On this journey, remember you are finding yourself. Show yourself grace and build every day for a healthier lifestyle.
Our UPGRADED FIBROIDS Kit is the perfect setup for success you need to help your body heal from Fibroids and to END fibroids for good. Whether you choose to undergo a fibroid surgery, tackle them exclusively through lifestyle changes, or a combination of both, this FIBROIDS Kit will equip you with the information, tools, and resources to win the fight against fibroids!
What’s special about the upgraded kit?
- END FIBROIDS Manual + Kit eBook: The new kit comes with a comprehensive, research-driven manual and step-by-step do-it-yourself guide that teaches you all about fibroids and the solutions available to help you reclaim your life from them.
- FIBRO Supplement: It also includes a new supplement called FIBRO that specifically targets the fibroids in your body, while also healing your reproductive system.
- Medical Qigong Exercises with Dr. Amun Video Stream: This demonstration video with Dr. Amun features special exercises for your internal organs that support the body in optimizing the detoxification and healing of the reproductive system.
If you are unsure of where to start, head to the website and take the FREE Conditions Quiz so that we can discuss where to start.