About The Position
Founded by survivor turned Nutritionist Coach Gessie, DeTox Living is the parent company of TheDeToxNow.com — an online wellness platform that educates and empowers BIPOC women and families to reclaim their lives from Fibroids and other inflammatory conditions, through lifestyle medicines including Trauma Healing, Stress Management and Nutritional Coaching.
Our current designer/developer is stepping away to pursue a different career path, but she will be providing access to all existing design files, creating training videos on how to update the website, and she will be available to you for questions as you learn the ins and outs of our needs.
Required Skills For This Position:
- Understanding of typography, layout and composition as well as color theory
- Experience in designing flyers/graphics for product marketing on social media (squares, Insta Stories, cover images, etc)
- Experience in designing graphics for web (low file size while retaining the quality of the image)
WordPress + WooCommerce Experience
- Experience in developing full websites is best, otherwise proven experience in successfully editing existing WordPress websites is necessary
- Experience in WooCommerce (adding and editing products, understanding of product variations)
Often in this industry a major media opportunity arises with little time to prepare for promotion. While we try to limit the number of “fire drills” we cannot promise there will always be a lot of lead time for the graphics needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Speedy response times (within reason)
- Willingness to do most communication via text for faster results