We’re so busy taking care of everyone else that we forget to take care of ourselves. Whether it’s Mother’s Day or any other day, we need to focus on our physical, emotional, and mental health. Our lives are busy, we often neglect our needs for the sake of taking care of our loved ones; but enough is enough.
Remember you can’t pour from an empty cup; and if you try it will leave you depleted and without. For all of our MOM Queens out there or women who take on the role of pouring into our families; those aunties, grandmas, sisters, or friends. You have to ensure that your health is in tip top shape to care for others.
Here are 3 Easy Ways To Show Up for Yourself Daily:
- Make sure you’re taking your vitamins! If you need to learn about the supplements we offer and how they can best assist you, take the QUIZ on our website.
- Drink more water and start using food foods that fuel you as your first medicine. Not sure which foods drive healing and health? DOWNLOAD our FREE DETOX LIVING FOOD LIST for your next grocery store run.
- Get some alone time. We spend so much time taking on our roles as mothers that we often forget who we are. Get some alone time to rediscover yourself.
- Lastly, do things that make you HAPPY. Much of our time is given to others, and we sadly leave little time for ourselves so the time we do make for us should be used to bring us joy. Sign up for that class you’ve been wanting to take. Read the book you have in your online shopping cart. Learn that new language or finally start that crafting project. Do something that sparks JOY.
While we are on the subject, any expecting mothers or persons that are currently family planning need to ensure that their health is in top shape for mother and baby. You see, most people think that Prenatal care is only for the baby, but Prenatal care is also for the mother’s health to replenish what the baby is taking and to help keep the mother healthy during the fetal development stage. To provide the fetus with nutrients, the mother must have nutrients to give. This is why we created our Pre + Post Natal Kit.
The benefits of our Pre + Post Natal Kit are as follows:
- Helps prevent Iron deficiency (Anemia)
- Provides Nutrition and Nutrients vital on the maternal continuum from pregnancy through postpartum and lactation
- Helps ease morning sickness
- Facilitates the absorption of Calcium and Phosphate